Blockchain Research Associate
Department: Blockchain Research Associate
Project Location(s): Hyderabad
Education: Any Degree
- Relevant Computer Science field or any other similar field where the Blockchain had been used will be preferred.
- Bachelors in Computer Science with strong expertise on writing agile code.
- Strong programming and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of at least one Blockchain platform out of Hyperledger, Ethereum, Multichain etc.
- Proficiency in building REST services in Nodejs/java.
- Knowledge of basic Docker commands
- Experience in writing smart contracts
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Java, Python, Go-lang, Solidity/Serpant and data processing platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work within and contribute to a collaborative team environment.
- Hands-on experience on working with distributed systems and databases
- Hands on experience in writing production level code
- Experience in Agile Methods
- Understanding of distributed ledger technology concepts (Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake)
- Working experience with Cloud so as to be able to deploy Blockchain platforms on Cloud.